It can happen to anyone. In the blink of an eye, your home can be transformed from something warm and welcoming to something that is wet and wounded. Flooding and water damage can lead to a host of other problems including but not limited to musty odors, structural instability and even your health. With quick action and help from the professionals at United Restoration and Construction, however, the wounds can be healed. Certified in the inspection, cleaning and restorations of properties, we have the ability and expertise get your home or office back to its pre-flood condition. We specialize in flood clean up, water damage restoration, mold testing and mold removal in Dana Point. We offer prompt, professional service day or night, 7 days a week.
Using state-of-the-art technologies and techniques, it is possible to fully restore water damaged floor coverings to their pre-flood condition. In fact, the area may even look better than it did before because our certified technicians not only dry the area completely, but they also clean the area too. Everything from the subfloor to the sheetrock to the sheathing will be thoroughly evaluated and treated to restore it properly. Our highly trained professionals can often restore important documents as well. Results will vary based on factors such as the saturation level, paper fiber density and response time.
Even if you haven’t experienced a catastrophe such as a flood or sewage back-up, you may still have water damage without even realizing it. This could be the result of faulty plumbing, a leaky roof, etc.
Make it a habit to periodically inspect your home for tell-tale signs of water damage such as:
If you notice any of these things, call United Restoration and Construction immediately. The sooner you call, the less severe the damage will be and the better the quality of restoration will be.
Exposure to high levels of moisture can do more than just damage your dwelling and belongings. It can also start the growth of mold. Mold has the ability to start growing in just 48 hours and can potentially double every couple of hours after that. A small spot of visible mold can actually just be the tip of the iceberg so to speak, containing millions of mold spores. If left untreated, mold can contaminate your indoor air and lead to serious health problems. Those with breathing difficulties such as asthma or allergies will usually start to show symptoms first, although everyone is susceptible to ailments such as chronic headaches and digestive problems.
The certified technicians at United Restoration and Construction can test for the presence of mold and determine the best course of action from there. After remediation, they can test again to ensure that the removal process was entirely effective. We won’t stop until we are certain that your home or office is the safe environment that it should be. Even if you don’t see visible signs of mold, it is often a good idea to test for hidden mold after water damage.